? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, September 25, 2009

DUA FOR ISTIKHAARAH

By Hazrat Maulana Yunus Patel Saheb

When one doubts in any affair, one should read two rakaats Nafl namaaz and then make the Istikhaarah dua. Whatever thought becomes firm in one’s heart should then be acted upon.

It has been narrated in a hadeeth that the person who does anything with mashwarah (consultation), will have no regrets, and that person who makes Istikhaarah will not be unsuccessful. It is not necessary to have a dream in Istikhaarah, but whatever the heart feels convinced about should be carried out.

If one intends proposing for marriage, or undertaking a journey, or any other important matter, one should first make Istikhaarah.



TRANSLATION: “Oh Allah! I ask You the good through Your knowledge and I ask You to grant me ability through Your power, and beg out of Your infinite bounty. Surely, You have power and I have none. You know all and I know not. You are the Great Knower of all things. Oh Allah! If, in Your knowledge, this matter be good for my Deen, for my livelihood and for the consequences of my affairs, then ordain it for me and make it easy for me and bless me therein. But if, in Your knowledge this matter be bad for my Deen, for my livelihood and for the consequences of my affairs, then turn it away from me and turn me away therefrom and ordain for me the good wherever it be and cause me to be pleased therewith.”

Note: While reciting this Dua, on reaching the underlined words, one should think of one’s problem. It is desirable that the Istikharah be performed seven times, otherwise thrice. And, if time does not permit, then once.

0 comments: