? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, March 21, 2013

A Story

The disobedient also feel uneasy in the company of other men and a strange unknown fear of people haunts them;especially they feel restless in the company of the pious people.As their restlessness increases,they remain away from the company of the virtuous,thus depriving themselves of the blessings of such gatherings.A great divine once said:"Whenever I commit an act of disobedience,I find its effect in the behaviour of my wife and the unsubmissiveness of the animal I own,as they do not obey me properly"(Jazaa Ul A'maal)

0 comments: