? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, August 29, 2009

THE METHOD OF SUPPLICATING

Translated from Khutbaat e Hakeemul Ummat: Volume 19
Divan-e Shams-e Tabrizi -Maulana Jalal-Uddin Rumi   Rumi 134 O Love, you brought forth a jug Filled with the ache that my heart clog I won’t drink this wine, this drug! Drink but for my heart’s sake!  From this wine poured me a cup Wisely his praises I brought up Bittersweet, pleasing to sup Like the praises my heart would make.  From the Wheel of Fortune and fate Stepped forth a Soul so great I ran forth to demonstrate The rewards my heart had at stake.  O Divine Secret, of Thee I ask Yourself for crowds do not unmask. Praised and thanked me for my task For my heart’s sake, thus He spake.  I was pleased that my Beloved’s face Towards my home its path would trace And opened up with much grace The veil covering my heart break.  If Love for blood may thirst Brave warriors are curst Mountains spontaneously burst In such place my heart quake.  O Thou the bringer of cure Pleasure and pain you endure Only in you I am secure Thou can cure my heartache.  Every fruit if only tries My heart’s ache can realize Melancholic face, bloodshot eyes Streams form heart’s bloody lake.  King of the World put away tears The Pride of Tabriz appears Light of Truth, Shams, now nears Thy light my heart will wake and take.

Khutbaat e Hakeemul Ummat


Translated from Khutbaat e Hakeemul Ummat: Volume 19
--Aadaab-e-Insaaniat--

THE METHOD OF SUPPLICATING


Supplicate to Allah in such a way that your whole heart is attentive and your heart is full of pain. If you feel it is not in your control to induce this pain, focusing your attention is in your control. And there should at least be this much attention as when you are giving an appeal in a big Court. Gentlemen, that dua which is made attentively is often times accepted. There is no doubt of the doctor's presense but if there is no pain, then what can the doctor do? There are different ways to supplicate. One is to supplicate after every prayer. Another is that everyone come together and meet in a desolate area and from there supplicate to Allah Ta'ala, where you have peace of mind. Which ever appears easier adopt that one; this is the way rather than that which people have popularized these days. Whichever task you take on, begin from His door. And the door for every task is the same.

0 comments: