? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Take A Note

Maalik bin Dinar Rahimahullah says:"I have read in some books of wisdom that Allah says:"I am Allah,the Kings of kings.The hearts of all kings are in My hands.Whosoever obeys Me,I soften the hearts of kings in his favour.And whosoever disobeys Me,I employ the kings for his punishment.Do not waste your time in cursing the kings of the earth.If you turn to Me,I shall soften the hearts of your kings in your favour."Imam Ahmad Rahimahullah narrates on the authority of Waqi' Rahimahullah that Ummul Mukminin Hazrat Aisyah Siddiqah ra. once wrote to Amir Hazrat Muawiyah ra;"Whenever a person disobeys Allah,his admirers turn into critics"(Extract from 'Jazaa Ul A'maal by Hakeemul Ummat Hazrat Maulana Asyraf Ali Thanwi Rahimahullah)

0 comments: