? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, August 27, 2009

A Story

Anas ra.reports saying:"There were two brothers during the time of Rasulullah Sal'am.One of them regularly came to visit Nabi Sal'am,while other used to work.One day,the working brother complained to the Nabi Sal'am about his brother(who did not work).Rasulullah sal'am replied:"You compalin to me about his not doing anything,perhaps you are receiving your sustenance(Rizq)because of him"

At Gangoh,there used to be a certain Munshi Muhammad Hussain Faizabadi,who managed a bookshop for my father.His job was to attend to clients' order,prepare parcels and attend to posting.My uncle,Maulana Muhammad Ilyas(Rahimahullah),used to be almost in Ibadah.He would either busy with voluntary prayers or recitation of the Quran or some other deeds.One day,Munshi Saheb got annoyed with my uncle,and harshly scolded him:"Why don't you come and take an interest in the bookshop?You pass the whole day unproductively"When my father came to hear of this,he called and reprimanded him of his outburst.And finally he said:"Munshi Saheb,I sincerely believe that whatever Allah has given me of food and drink is because of the presence of this man.Do not scold him at all"

This story is quite long.I only remember now when I mentioned the previous Hadith and because it is the same theme,I thought that it had to be mentioned in abridged form(Fadhail e Tijarat)

0 comments: